Sunday 29 December 2013

Catacombs; Paris, France

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3685/11630319246_5215d35ab9_m.jpg



erik peterson, photographer has added a photo to the pool:


Catacombs; Paris, France


I went to the Catacombs the other day - the line was HUGE! Only 200 people are let into the site at once, which I think is a great idea incidentally, but it means that there seems to always be a huge lineup of folks waiting to get in; I read many reviews of people who have been two or three days in a row and never made it inside.



When I realized I wasn't going to get in I left, had some wine and planned to come back the next day. My wife and I have done almost all of the 'touristy' things in Paris and I have to say, the catacombs was the most unique and one of my highlights for sure.






via Destinations around the world - The travel group Pool http://www.flickr.com/photos/petersoneg/11630319246/in/pool-844972@N25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...