Thursday 29 January 2015

sometimes, always, forever, today

http://ift.tt/160eOFB



DingoShoes - carpe diem has added a photo to the pool:


sometimes, always, forever, today


A poem from Areti Fronis



Sometimes

Sometimes I imagine the world

Freezes

I adjust the crooked ties

Kiss lonely lips and replace cigars

with sugar coated, caramel lollipops



I take 10 steps ahead

Hoping that I'm in the lead

Realizing that there is always

someone in front and always

someone behind



But always

Always am I grateful

Grateful for my loved ones

For the tastebuds that I have that allow

me to taste tantalizing bites of

goodness, to hear songbirds sing

and see dusk settle on a weary day

with its illuminated burnt orange colours



Forever

Forever I will cherish the days gone

and the moments that lie ahead - but

forever always begins with today






via Destinations around the world - The travel group Pool http://ift.tt/1EtvvIy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...